In no order of magnitude or importance.
- Stubbing your toe.
- Ripping your fingernail off too far down.
- Paper cuts.
- Slamming your finger in a door.
- Biting your finger when eating.
- Audible farting (passing wind) in an inappropriate place.
- Getting a cat scratch.
- Having something in your teeth and no one tells you until you see it in the mirror yourself.
- Spilling on something very, very important.
- Toilet paper stuck to your shoe.
- Stepping on chewing gum.
- Throwing something out only to get something icky on your hand.
- Getting something in your eye.
- Getting your zipper stuck on your coat.
- When the cheese comes off your hot pizza and hits your chin.
- Break a nail.
- Bad hair day.
- Trying to fit into your older jeans, You swear it’ll work, jump up and down to get them on and they won’t zip.
- Having a cold.
- Mosquito bites.
- Losing a sock.
- Someone you know breaks into song when some key words are mentioned.
- Getting something in your shoe.
- Having your foot start itching while you are wearing a shoe. (Usually when driving..)
© KAB 2015